Monday, May 7, 2012

3 Month Testing results (a little late)

Hallo! My three Month checkpoint came and went on April 24th and I took the BBC tests (as usual). I had not posted them to this point due to a very busy couple of weeks at work and at home.

Anyway, here they are:
Post-Beginner: 82%
Reading: 88%
Writing: 45%
Listening: 100%
Speaking: 94%

Intermediate: 76%
Reading: 75%
Writing: 43%
Listening: 92%
Speaking: 93%

 As you can see, there is some improvement over my Post-Beginner 2 Month score and my Intermediate score was better that I would have thought. My writing skills seem to be the overriding negative here and I will focus some attention this Month on improving that area.

 I am getting more and more confident everyday and I am really happy with my progress so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment